LIM Club Terms & Conditions
- 1.1. Contract: means the contract between LIM Hotels and the Member of the LIM Club in accordance with these Conditions;
- 1.2. Conditions: means the terms and conditions set out in this document;
- 1.3. LIM Club: means the LIM Club Loyalty Program which is a member recognition program operated by LIM Hotels;
- 1.4. Member: means an individual who is aged 18 years and over who is registered for the LIM Club;
- 1.5. Membership Number: means a unique LIM Club membership account number issued by LIM Hotels to Member;
- 1.6. Member Hotel: means a hotel that is a member of LIM Hotels as shown on LIM Hotels’ website from time to time. Member Hotel can be used interchangeably with LIM Hotel;
- 1.7. LIM Hotels: means LIM Hotels registered in Greece with registered office 25 Mitropoleos street, Athens 105 57, Greece;
- 1.8. LIM Hotels Reservation Channels: means lim-hotels.com and firstname.lastname@example.org;
- 1.9. Qualifying Stay: means a stay at a LIM Hotel whose booking was processed through the LIM Hotels Reservation Channels;
- 1.10. Qualifying Night: means a night awarded to a Member as part of their Qualifying Stay at a LIM Hotel. Members collect Qualifying Nights to receive Coupon Codes;
- 1.11. Benefits: means the benefits available to Members when they book their stay at a LIM Hotel through the LIM Hotels Reservation Channels;
- 1.12. Coupon Code: means a coupon code Members receive from LIM Hotels to redeem in one of their next Qualified Stays; and
- 1.13. Business Day: means a day (other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday).
2.1. Your LIM Club membership does not expire.
- 3.1. You may voluntarily terminate your membership at any time by providing email notice to email@example.com.
- 3.2. If your LIM Club membership has no activity for three (3) consecutive years, your LIM Club account may be deactivated.
- 3.3. If you choose to voluntarily terminate your membership, or if it is deactivated, you can re-apply for a membership at any time. However, neither your Qualifying Nights nor Coupon Codes will be reinstated to your account.
- 3.4. LIM Hotels may terminate the LIM Club program at any time immediately by written notice to Members.
- 3.5. LIM Hotels may terminate LIM Club program or any membership of the same immediately by written notice, in any jurisdiction, if required to by applicable local law.
- 3.6. LIM Hotels may terminate a membership immediately if a Member commits a material breach of the Contract including, without limitation, deliberate misuse of any Benefit or use of abusive behaviour towards LIM Hotels staff or the staff of a Member Hotel.
4. MEMBERSHIP PRICE
4.1. Membership to LIM Club is free of charge.
5. QUALIFYING NIGHT
- 5.1. In order for a Member’s account to be credited with a Qualifying Night, when making a reservation a Member must ensure that:
- 5.1.1. the reservation is made through the LIM Hotels Reservation Channels;
- 5.1.2. the reservation is made at a LIM Hotel. You may view the LIM Hotels collection at lim-hotels.com;
- 5.1.3. their LIM Club account registered email or Membership Number is included with the reservation. If a LIM Club account registered email or a Membership Number is not included at the time of reservation, a Member has five (5) Business Days from the date of check-out at the LIM Hotel to update their account profile by contacting LIM Club (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note, it is at the sole discretion of the Member Hotel whether they will honour any Benefits on check-in where the LIM Club account registered email or Membership Number was not provided at the time of the reservation;
- 5.1.4. a Qualifying Stay must be booked by the Member to be used by that Member personally; and
- 5.1.5. Qualifying Nights are calculated based on the number of nights a Member spends at a LIM Hotel as part of their Qualified Stay.
- 5.2. You may earn Qualifying Nights for one (1) room per booking as long as you stay in this reserved room. If you book more than one (1) room, you will only receive Qualifying Nights for the one (1) room you stay in.
- 5.3. LIM Hotels reserves the right to cancel any Qualifying Nights credited to a Member’s account in error.
- 5.4. In the event a Member fails to check-in at a LIM Hotel, no Qualifying Nights will be credited to the Member’s account regardless of whether or not a Member is charged for any portion of the reserved stay.
- 5.5. In the event a Complimentary Night or a Reward Night voucher is used by a Member during a stay at a LIM Hotel, the night which is classed as Complimentary Night/Reward Night will not count as a Qualifying Night.
- 5.6. Any Qualifying Night due to a Member will be added to a Member’s account after their check-out date from the LIM Hotel, typically within 10 business days. You cannot earn Qualifying Nights until you have completed a Qualified Stay.
- 5.7. Qualifying Nights collected do not expire.
- 5.8. Every time a Coupon Code is redeemed, Qualifying Nights collected and shown on LIM Club account will be reduced by seven (7).
- 5.9. Your Qualifying Nights are non-transferable. The sale or barter of any Qualifying Nights or benefits is strictly prohibited.
- 5.10. You can view your Qualifying Stays by logging into your LIM Club account at www.lim-hotels.com. If you have any questions regarding your Qualifying Stays, please send your inquiries to email@example.com.
6. MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- 6.1. RATE DISCOUNT: For every seven (7) Qualifying Nights a Member spends on aggregate across Member Hotels, Member receives a one-time use Coupon Code for a 10% discount across select Member Hotels on the standard listed rates shared through the LIM Hotels Distribution Channels. This Coupon Code can be redeemed by the Member according to Condition 7 of this Contract.
- 6.2. FREE ROOM UPGRADE: For every Qualified Stay, Members may receive a free room upgrade at arrival, subject to Member Hotel’s discretion and availability at time of arrival. A room upgrade at arrival is at the discretion of the Member Hotel, which will take into account, among other factors, availability on the day of arrival, and is not guaranteed. A room upgrade is in the sole discretion of the Member Hotel.
- 6.3. BEST AVAILABLE ROOM IN ROOM CATEGORY: For every Qualified Stay, Members may receive at arrival the best available room in their booked room category, subject to Member Hotel’s discretion and availability on the day of arrival. A best available room in room category at arrival is at the discretion of the Member Hotel, which will take into account, among other factors, availability on the day of arrival, and is not guaranteed. A best available room in room category is in the sole discretion of the Member Hotel.
- 6.4. EARLY CHECK-IN, LATE CHECK-OUT: For every Qualified Stay, early check-in and late check-out for the Member are subject to the discretion and availability of the Member Hotel and to the specific Member Hotel arrival and room pricing policies.
- 6.5. INSIDER TIPS: For every Qualified Stay and prior to check-in at Member Hotel, Members receive via email insider tips with regards to their destination of visit, curated by LIM Hotels. Such insider tips typically include food, beach, and cultural recommendations.
- 6.6. LIM SHOP DISCOUNT: For every Qualified Stay and after check-out, Members receive a one-time use coupon code for a 10% discount on purchases from the LIM Shop from the LIM Hotels website.
7. REDEEMING COUPON CODE
7.1. If Member has gathered seven (7) Qualified Nights or greater, Member may contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive their Coupon Code for their preferred LIM Hotel. To redeem the Coupon Code, Member may process their booking through lim-hotels.com and fill in the relevant coupon box at reservation check-out page, or quote it to our reservations team for bookings via email@example.com.
8. COMMUNICATING WITH MEMBERS AND MARKETING
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 9.1. Neither LIM Hotels, nor any affiliate or subsidiary, makes any warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaims any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to type, quality, or fitness of goods or services provided through the LIM Club, a Member Hotel, or a third party affiliated with the LIM Club or LIM Hotels. Neither LIM Hotels, nor any affiliate or subsidiary, shall be liable or responsible for any performance or non-performance by any Member Hotel at which coupon codes are redeemed, or for any discrepancy in the rooms, facilities, or services available at any such Member Hotel from those set forth on lim-hotels.com or elsewhere, and shall not be liable for any damages that may result therefrom.
- 9.2. This Condition 9 shall survive termination of the Contract.
10. FORCE MAJEURE
- 10.1. For the purposes of this Contract, Force Majeure Event means an event beyond the reasonable control of LIM Hotels including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of the Supplier or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, endemic or pandemic, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
- 10.2. LIM Hotels shall not be liable to a Member as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this Contract as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
11. EXCLUSION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
11.1. A person who is not a party to this Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
12.1. In the event of death, we may, in our sole discretion, allow your unredeemed Qualifying Nights to be transferred to another LIM Club member’s account upon our receipt and review of all requested documentation. However, your related coupon codes will not transfer to the recipient of the Qualifying Nights.
13. INVALIDITY AND SEVERABILITY
- 13.1. If any provision of these Conditions is or becomes for any reason whatsoever invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be divisible from these Conditions and shall be deemed to be deleted from them and the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected in any way.
- 13.2. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision of the Contract would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part were deleted, the provision shall apply with minimum modification necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
15. LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 15.1. These Conditions and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Greek law, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws thereof that would result in the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
- 15.2. Any legal disputes arising from the present Agreement shall fall under the jurisdiction of the competent Courts of Athens, Greece.